Monday, November 2, 2009

ENTRY 3: THE REASON I FURTHER STUDY

First i think i can't go study anywhere university because my resut SPM not so good want to compare my other friend's...

My ambition is architect but when i look result SPM i don't think so i can study in architect.After that i get letter from University International College Of Technology in course diploma in architectural studies.So i think twince because this university is private.I think twicely in the same time i get offer letter from KPTM course diploma information technology.SO i make decision so i go to university international in diploma architectural study..

I my decision is the my future.I know SPM is a go away now i must to do something to make my parents proud to me.Wht i want one day i can be architect.

No comments:

Post a Comment